When you choose reliable Bryant® products for your home heating and cooling needs, you don’t just get industry leading products–you also get solid warranty coverage to protect your family’s investment.
The terms and coverage details of your warranty are specific to the Bryant® product models you own. Typically, Bryant® products, if registered within 90 days, come with a 10-year standard parts limited warranty; otherwise 5 years*. Depending on your model, certain components within the system may have different standard warranty periods.
Additionally, Bryant also offers optional labor warranties to further protect your investment. Even with the standard parts warranty, repair labor bills can range from $100 to $1000 or more. Labor extended warranties offer many features including:
- 5-yr or 10-yr coverage options for repair labor
- This transferable warranty may increase the value of your home
- Fully underwritten by Bryant Heating & Cooling Systems, with no deductibles
- All necessary repair work will be performed by a trusted local service technician experienced with Bryant products
- Your Bryant dealer will handle all paperwork, leaving you free to enjoy worry-free comfort
To learn the exact details of your warranty, refer to the product documentation that came with your product. If you are unable to find your documentation contact Affordable Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. for assistance in determining your warranty coverage.