Since 1986, Affordable Heating & Air Conditioning has installed and serviced thousands of boilers, earning the trust of homeowners throughout the Greater Milwaukee area. Like furnaces and air conditioners, your boiler must be cared for periodically to prevent it from breaking down. In fact, preventive maintenance is important if you want to avoid problems, reduce the probability of major failure, decrease downtime, or minimize repairs.
What is included in a Tune and Clean?
- Clean and adjust pilot or flame sensor
- Clean and adjust burners
- Check and adjust controls
- Lubricate motors
- Lubricate bearings
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Check circulating pump(s)
- Flush and clean the condensate drains and traps
- Check the safety controls
- Check and adjust the thermostat
- Check limits
- Inspect wiring
- Inspect vent pipe and draft diverter
- Make recommendations for improvement
- Check water level and pressures
- Clean screens in fill valve
- Drain expansion tank
We proudly recommend Bryant products but offer maintenance service for all boiler brands.