When your heating system breaks down—usually on a cold winter day or night—you need furnace repair service ASAP. But don’t trust just any HVAC company. Work with the team that gets things done fast and right the first time: Affordable Heating & Air Conditioning. We will:
- Make your comfort a priority and come to your home as quickly as possible
- Thoroughly inspect your system to find out why you lost heat
- Recommend the best next steps, including a detailed repair estimate
- Expertly fix your furnace so your home heating service is back up and running in no time
No matter the problem, our pros will find a way to help you be warm.
What’s Causing Your Furnace Malfunction
Our NATE-certified technicians have repaired thousands of systems, and they can fix your furnace, too. We proudly install Bryant® furnaces, but service all makes and models. Give us a call if your system stops working—it could be one of these common problems:
- Faulty pilot light
- Failed ignition
- Frequent cycling
- Blowers overworking
- Dirty or clogged filters
- Malfunctioning thermostat
- Issues caused by lack of maintenance
When it no longer makes sense to repair your furnace—either because it’s already old or it would be too expensive to fix—we’ll walk you through the replacement process. This includes a free estimate, an accurate system sizing to fit your home, and a full review of your needs and options to ensure we’re making the best decisions for your home comfort. Give us a call at 414-481-2727 to start discussing your new furnace with our experts.